<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 12, 2014

The Reason I’m Different 

Well one of them anyway.

 

I’m always being told I should be eating out more often. Enjoy yourself. Have fun.

 

Here’s one of the reasons I don’t.

 

Especially pot luck type of affairs. I always wonder, where did it come from? Who made it? How was it handled? What were the conditions under which it was prepared? How was it stored?

 

So many questions. I rest my case.

 

Pardon me, while I make my sandwich!



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?