<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Kijiji_Hotmail 

 

We recently successfully sold an item using Kijiji, the popular online classified buy/sell organization that is second to none.

 

I received numerous responses almost immediately to our ad, which I expected, having used it several times in the past.

 

I answered each and every inquiry almost immediately.

 

 

“I answered your ad but you didn’t reply.”

 

Then I received a high number of responses I didn’t expect. “I answered your ad but you didn’t reply.” “I didn’t hear from you yet, is it still available,” and so on for quite a few messages. And along with that no answer at all to some of the inquiries I replied to.

 

As time went on a few answered a second time they had later found my reply in their ‘trash’ folder.

 

I have my own private email system and found that my email was working fine. The one common thing that was noticeable in all replies that said I didn’t answer was they all had Hotmail email addresses.

 

 

Check Your Settings

 

Judging by some online research, I would say this is the individuals email settings that need to be looked at and adjusted. Its not a Kijiji problem, Its not a Hotmail problem.

 

I mention this in this post just in case you too like to use this or other online classifieds and may assume your seller is not answering your inquiries. Otherwise one would not likely find out until it is too late and the article you are interested in is gone.



Geo OneDayLogo
  • Creative Commons License
    This work by NSCAVE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
  • Comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's your take? Agree? Disagree? Comment!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?